- Me: *heals self*
- Enemy: *heals self*
- Me: Whoa. Whoa.
- Me: What do you think you're doing?
- Me: I just took off half your health bar, and then you go and do that?
- Me: Yeah, I KNOW I just healed myself.
- Me: It's different when I do it.
Go into the arts. I’m not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow , for heaven’s sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possibly can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something.
Kurt Vonnegut (via munkstrap)
I’m trying to figure out when “oh, it’s midnight” turned into “oh, it’s only midnight”
I love this so much that it actually makes me feel a genuine sense of happiness
We should all just have the entire month of October off so we can enjoy Halloween season at it’s finest without having to worry about school, and work and exams
*feels some kind of way*
I slept almost all day but almost is never enough
when i was a child i used to think teens were grown ups and when i was a teen i thought college students were grown ups and now that im a college student im just like what the hell is a grown up anymore
Now that I’m older than college age I’ve concluded that grown ups are a myth.
occupation: inappropriate friend who makes sexual jokes despite being a virgin
- 16 year old child: mom, dad: I'm gay/lesbian/bi/pan
- Straight parents: you're too young to know what your sexuality is! It's just a phase.
- Baby boy: *stares at a baby girl for no reason other than the fact that babies stare at everything*
- Straight parents: oooh! Ladies man! We're gonna have to keep the girls offa you!
don’t spend 60$ on a crop top at american apparel please love yourselves